Don't Let Your Platinum One Destinations Business "Fall" Into a Slumber

Wednesday, October 8, 2008 ·

Brrr! When I left the house this morning I definitely knew that fall was here. Heater on, coffee in hand, I reflected on the fact that the hectic days of summer were over.

This is the time of year that I like best in my P1D business. As the days get shorter and darkness comes sooner people tend to become a little more homebody-ish. Traffic picks up, business picks up, and as a result the paychecks increase.

Take advantage of this time and work your business like crazy. Yes, I know all of the great fall shows are on but do you really need to watch another episode of "Desperate Housewives"? Do you really think the big money makers in Platinum One Destinations and the SMG are sitting on the couch night after night.

It is so easy to fall into the same routine as the other 98% of the population. These are the people who say they want to make a change. These are the people who say they want their business to succeed. These are the people who say they want financial freedom. These are the people that don't do anything about it.

The other 2% are the people who take advantage of the little things. The people who not only learn but apply what they learn. The people who are not afraid of hard work. The people who are doing the exact opposite of the other 98%.

I want to see you succeed but only as much as you want to succeed. The way that you work your business will tell me what you really want. I will be there to mentor and guide you- if that is what you show me you desire.

This is one of the best times of the year for home based businesses. How excited are you to be a part of Platinum One Destinations? Then dig deep and create the success that you deserve.

TO YOUR SUCCESS!

0 comments:

Contact Me

Bob Biss
bob@gop1d.com
800-576-2790
For more information go to:
The Economic Power in P1D!

About this blog

Everything you need to know about Platinum One Destinations, NetTrav, and the Synergy Marketing Group. I cut to the chase, give you the bottom line, and provide the tools for you to be successful in this business.

P1D provides a simple proven formula and a revolutionary travel product that is creating waves in the networking marketing industry.

Recent Posts

Welcome to My P1D Blog

Hello, I am Bob Biss, one of the cofounders of the Synergy Marketing Group, the marketing arm of Platinum One Destinations. For an up close and personal chat with me go to the About link at the top of the page.